Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Kannon's Klaim - Part 8

Oh dear God, here comes the coolest song in the world in our next Donkey Kong Country 2 walkthrough video at Kannon's Klaim. Don't be confused after some episodes if I say awesome to every single Donkey Kong music, but if I have to set up a list, I would say that this is my second favourite music in the second Donkey Kong game. By the way, the tune called Mining Melancholy (Mine Theme), go and check it out on YouTube.

The Kannon's Klaim level has a very interesting secret. The makers of the Donkey Kong 2 were really bastards with us players in this level, because they hid the DK coin inside a Bonus level! I remember when I was a child there weren't walkthroughs and guides, and I've spent weeks finding that damn DK coin running over the frickin Kannon's Klaim around 30-40 times!... f**k

Watch the walkthrough on YouTube:
Donkey Kong Country 2 walkthrough Kannon's Klaim

No comments:

Post a Comment