Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Krow's nest (boss battle) - Part 6

Finally we reached the last level of Gangplank Galleon, Krow's Nest and by last level I mean IT'S BOSS TIME! It's part 6 of my Donkey Kong 2 walkthrough, and honestly I don't know what to write about here. There is two hidden banana coins on the top of the nest, you have to hit the krow 4 four times with its own eggs and that's all folks. As you can see the walkthrough video is really short, so don't worry about this battle, you'll be fine.

The music is not bad, but if we compare it to the original Donkey Kong Country, and the Donkey Kong 3 boss themes, this is the worst. Maybe I'm the one that's crazy, but I don't like it at all. Anyway if you want to listen to it, it's called Boss Bossanova (Boss Battle Theme), search it on YouTube and have fun with it :)

Watch the walkthrough on YouTube:
Donkey Kong Country 2 walkthrough Krow's Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment