Friday, March 30, 2012

Squawks's Shaft - Part 11

Here comes the fascinating music again people at Squawks's Shaft in part 11 of our Donkey Kong 2 walkthrough. It may be an easy track, but if you intend to collect all the bonus and DK coins, it is one of the hardest level in Donkey Kong 2. It may be easy with a walkthrough but when I played this game the first time, I spent hours to find them. I was like: I can't be this dumb, that I can't find either the bonus and the DK coin. After playing through Squawks's Shaft the 20th time I've found it and I was really angry that the gamemakers put the DK coin next to the bonus level, that was so f**king annoying! :D

As I mentioned before the song here is called Mining Melancholy (Mine Theme), go and listen to it on YouTube

Watch the walkthrough on YouTube:
Donkey Kong Country 2 walkthrough Kannon's Klaim

No comments:

Post a Comment